every little bit helps!
Partnering makes cent$
Support us when you shop on Amazon throughout the year!
Just buy your gifts and everyday essentials . . .
WHAT IS AMAZONSMILE?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon
that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products,
low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com.
The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile,
the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price
of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations
selected by customers.
FAQ ABOUT AMAZONSMILE
Q. How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
A. To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com
from the web browser on your computer or mobile device.
• Or ... click the button provided above.
• You may also want to add a bookmark to AmazonSmile to make it
even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Q. Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
A. Please note: Every item available for purchase on regular Amazon
is ALSO available on AmazonSmile — at the same price.
• Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations.
• You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile Donation”
on their product detail pages.
• Recurring "Subscribe-and-Save" purchases and "subscription renewals"
are not currently eligible.
Q. Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
A. Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile.
• Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other
account settings are also the same.
Q. How do I select a charitable organization to support
when shopping on AmazonSmile?
A. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select
Lindbergh Schools Foundation to receive donations from eligible
purchases before you begin shopping.
• The site will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase
you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation.
Q. I am already on AmazonSmile. Can I change my charitable organization
to the Lindbergh Schools Foundation?
A. YES, absolutely! You can change your selection at any time.
• To change your charitable organization:
1. Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
2. From your desktop: Go to Your Account from the navigation
at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity.
Or ... from your mobile browser: Select Change your Charity from the
options at the bottom of the page.
3. Select a new charitable organization to support.
• For more information about the AmazonSmile program,
go to http://smile.amazon.com/about .
Q. How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
A. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price
from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
• The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and
excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges.
• From time to time, AmazonSmile may offer special, limited time promotions
that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or
provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms
and restrictions may apply. See relevant promotion for complete details.
Q. Can I receive a tax deduction for amounts donated from my purchases
A. Donations are made by the AmazonSmile Foundation
and are not tax deductible by you.
We set it up once, and then we