junior board advisors
LHS CLASS OF '11
LHS CLASS OF '70
LHS CLASS OF '94
LHS CLASS OF '95
LHS CLASS OF '76
JUNIOR BOARD MEMBERS
CLASS OF 2023
CLASS OF 2024
CLASS OF 2025
CLASS OF 2026
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE
FOUNDATION JUNIOR BOARD:
Erica Stoppelmann Keating '94
Lindbergh Schools Foundation
9350 Sappington Road
St. Louis, MO 63126
we GETTING READY TO START OUR SECOND YEAR!
In 2021, the Lindbergh Schools Foundation implementing a new board for high schoolers that will be a JUNIOR board to the Foundation. The next open application period for this board will be in the spring of 2023.
The Junior Foundation Board assembles young leaders that work on mission-critical initiatives that they help to identify.
The junior boardroom offers a training ground for:
Some of the areas they may choose to work in could be:
Members will have the opportunity to develop:
- Leadership skills
- Volunteer skills (and gain volunteer hours) and fundraising experience
- Planning and organization skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Hands-on experience with a 501c3 organization
- Opportunity to learn new skills and enhance professional skills
- Network with professionals
- Social media experience in a professional setting
- Public speaking and presentation opportunities
- Opportunity to be a philanthropist and give back to the school district and entire community!
The Foundation Board of Directors and all its committees will be of support.
Our hope is that this board will provide high schoolers with the opportunity to develop their own talents, while learning to help others.
Board members will be required to join in the following events and meetings:
- Represent the Junior Board well in conduct and academics
- Attend the monthly Student Ambassador meeting
- Attend the Summer retreat in July)- if a conflict arises, discuss with Junior Board Advisors
- Attend one Lindbergh Schools Foundation Board Meeting during the year
- Join One Board Committee (Fundraising, Volunteers, Public Relations)
- Work with the committee to host at least one event a quarter
- Plan and/or attend fundraising events
- Engage with the Junior Board social media accounts
- Participate in decision-making on issues, goals, and objectives.
- Participate and engage in appropriate committee communications.
- Participate fully and openly in meetings. Share insights, ideas and suggestions.
- Provide constructive feedback. If possible, suggest an alternative course.
- Carry out all delegated assignments promptly.
- Stay informed about what is going on in the organization. Ask questions and request information.
Students grades 8-11 are invited to apply to be a part of the Junior board in March of each year. Please watch principal e-notes and social media for more information.