in all that we DO . . .
we are constantly planting seeds
for student growth.
Our Spirit of Lindbergh Fund awards district teachers grants for up to $500 each
for innovative and engaging classroom projects.
• We awarded 46 teacher grants this past year
• And gave out $18,842
• To date, that makes 171 teacher grants awarded
• For an overall total of $70,842
The Foundation funds, administers and/or coordinates many of the senior scholarships
given out through the Lindbergh Schools.
• We helped award 46 senior scholarships this past year
• Which amounted to over $52,700
• To date, we've helped provide a total of 296 students
• With a total of $298,600 in funding
ABOVE AND BEYOND INITIATIVE
The Foundation created this initiative to either partner with existing programs within the district or to help develop new programs that enhance the student experience.
• For the past several years we have partnered with the high school's
History Alive Program, which each year pairs groups of students with
veterans who share their first-hand war experiences and the dramatic
history behind it.
• We developed branding/identity for the program and all of its various visual components
• Created signage, banners and event print materials
• Helped in the organization and staffing of the 5 separate days event
Over the years, we have explored numerous avenues to develop resources for our funding,
and we continue to expand our outreach.
• Mini-Auctions - held three times a year and accessed through our
website. All proceeds go directly to Teacher Grants
• iDrive Event - we partner with Ford Motor Company for a one day event
and have the opportunity to receive up to $6,000 in donations from Ford.
To date, we have received revenue totaling $25,000, which went directly
to Teacher Grants.
• Thank-A-Teacher Program - allows individuals to donate a monetary gift
in honor of a special teacher, which supports our Teacher Grant program
• Spirit Brick Sales - personalized engraved tribute bricks are sold and
then placed in the Lindbergh Spirit Garden located at Flyers Field.
Proceeds from the sales go into the Foundation's General Scholarship
Fund for LHS seniors.
• Matching Gift Program - employee payroll deductions that go toward
the Lindbergh Schools Foundation through various corporate
Matching Gift programs
• Direct Donations - generous contributions from alumni, parents,
teachers, staff and community members help us keep the Foundation's
Mission moving forward!